Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My attempt at being artsy, for no particular reason; just because! Just B-Cuz
















Growing up I was never very artsy or poetic at all. I never had the urge to doodle on my notebook or create any kind of visual artwork. I would always rather be physically building something that works or fixing something I find that is broken.Through my long college stay, I didn't have the extra time to even attempt to do anything creative.

I decided that now that i have more time on my hands I woul to try to tap into my artsy side and see what spills out. Through my viewing of Myspace pages of some UK people, I was inspired to attempt to make some custom t-shirts. I've never done anything like this so I have no idea how it is going to turn out.

Last week, during my lunch break, I went to Michael's Arts and Crafts store. I went in and bought simply some fabric paint and some small brushes. Then I went to Champ's Sports and bought 5 t-shirts for $20. Then over the weekend I sat down and went to work on the shirts. This is what came out (You like?):

No comments: